- Parent Category: Site Info
- Created on Friday, 30 January 2009 18:54
- Last Updated on Saturday, 22 December 2012 18:51
Disclaimer, Indmenity of Warranties
(1) The Reader expressly agrees that use of the portal and/or any graphics or other content he or she downloads from the LG2G site is at his or her sole risk and that he or she will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer system or loss of data that results from the download of files, and/or any other content. The files and/or any other content the Reader downloads from the LG2G portal are provided on an "as is" basis. LG2G expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither LG2G will make any warranty that the files and/or other content the Reader download from the LG2G portal will meet his or her requirements, be timely, secure, or error free; nor does LG2G make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the portal or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the portal. This disclaimer is true and valid as long as LG2G does not act gross negligently or purposely.
(2) The Reader hereby agrees, at his or her expense, to indemnify, defend and hold LG2G harmless from and against any loss, cost, damages, liability, and/or expense arising out of or relating to
- third party claims, actions or allegations of infringement based on information, data or content the Reader submitted in connection with the service,
- any fraud or manipulation, or other breach of this agreement, by you, or
- third party claims, actions or allegations brought against LG2G arising out of your use of the service.
(3) This agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for reviewing the terms of this agreement from time to time. Any continued use of the service by you after such amended terms have been posted or information regarding such amendment has been sent to you, shall be deemed your consent and agreement to such amended terms.
(2) It is planned to enter this business into a corporation in the near future. As soon as this corporation has been established and this business transferred to this corporation, all rights and obligations of Alexander von Engelhardt will be transferred to this corporation.